It’s been a while since our last release! I have some announcements.
First, some amazing news. Aoi Uroko to Suna no Machi, my absolute favorite short work that we’ve done, has been licensed! Which is almost unheard of, considering its age. Please, if you enjoyed our scanlation of it, purchase a copy for yourself. Viz will be releasing it under the title “Mermaid Scales and the Town of Sand” with an ETA of Fall 2022.
Next up! I don’t have the time (or willpower) to be a group admin anymore, so LSD will be downsizing back to its beginnings: just me and an editor or two. This will free me up to translate more, which is the part I love, rather than doing admin/QC things. As such, we will be finishing up or adopting out all existing projects in the near-ish future as we pare things down. The lovely and amazing Minn will head over to QuicksandScans, where she will continue Kishibe no Uta. Our project statuses:
1) Kishibe no Uta -> to be continued by Quicksandscans
2) Saint Rosalind -> to be continued by our joint partner (Sunny Day Scans)
3) My House Ghost -> to be completed here
4) Neko Mix -> it’s mine, to be continued @ LSD post-downsizing
5) See the Forest (Morimite) -> to be completed here
6) The Girl in a Faint (Kontou Shoujo) -> to be completed here
7) Twilight Market (Tasogare no Ichi) -> to be completed here
The last three are 1-volume works from Minn and Kure that have been in progress (and delayed) for some time now. The goal is to finish things up so I can start over with a clean slate. There’s a short list of projects I’ve wanted to translate ever since I started LSD, and it’d be nice to get to them 🙂
Till then, stay tuned as we finish up our current projects! All project pages and our About page have been updated~